Sunday, October 31, 2010

cheers to more lunchout options!:)

I got an amazing email from my teammate last Friday apart from the usual work-related mails. Yes, it made the foodie in me excited! This November, more food options will be available for the Makati yuppies (yah, I'm a part of it already haha). See below to believe!

Ayala Triangle Gardens (at the back of Philippine Stock Exchange) will be home to my favorites: Kanin Club, Amici and Coffee Bean and soon to be faves: Banapple (Yes! No more roadtrips to Katipunan!), Wee Nam Kee (as read in Chuvaness's blog, serves one of the best Singaporean Chicken Rice) and Bonchon Chicken (fried chicken cooked the Korean way). No more diets and tag-tipids! More food choices, more fun and will result to a happy employee!:p My only worry is I bet the liiiines will be long as these restos occupy only a small portion of Ayala Triangle (as seen from afar across Makati Avenue). Well, let's see! Just in time for our Christmas lunchouts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment