Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 47: Traditional Christmas Lunch

After months of planning and parinigan of Christmas wishlists, Raffy and I had our "culminating" Christmas Lunch at Banapple in Ayala Triangle. Since the place is near my office (Citi Tower in Valero), I made sure to go there during opening time since I bet that the pack will be full since many will be having their Christmas lunch with friends as well:)

I arrived at around 11AM and man, the place is packed! The waitress gave me waitlist #1. Buti na lang! Gutom na ko eh haha. Anyway, while waiting for Raffy, I ordered their Caesar Salad and yes, I enjoyed every bit of it. The traditional Caesar salad dressing smothered over hearty greens and corn then drizzled with candied walnuts. Yum!


A few hours after, Raffy arrived and on to our annual Christmas gift giving!:)
Got my 1 year subscription of Yummy Magazine!;) Thanks dear:)
Got his wish! A gym bag!:)
Eating time afterwards!
Hickory Ribs for Raffy
Chicken Parmigiano for me

Both delish!:) Happy Holidays everyone!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment