Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 28: Childhood

Romeo's Blue Skies, 1995

Facebook is now more colorful because of the change in profile photos. Yet, what is this all about?:) While browsing through my facebook home page I read this:

"Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same (Consider this my invite!) Until Monday (Dec. 6th), there should be no human faces on Facebook, but a nostalgic invasion of memories. ***This is for violence against children."

So I changed my profile picture to Julio at Julia, one of our fave tagalized cartoons during our grade school years! And because of this craze, I'm starting to search for torrent files of my fave cartoons. Sana meron! Of course, we should not forget what this movement is for.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment