Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 5: Processed Lomo films delivered!

After days of waiting for my 5 rolls of film to be processed by Digiprint, I went home and got the cd that I have been waiting for! It contains the photos from rolls of films I used using Anagon's Vivitar IC 100, Actionsampler and my long gone Holga 120 camera.

Here are some sample shots which made me stay late in the night that I almost forgot to pack for our Singapore trip:

At Hong Kong Disneylang. Using Gia's Vivitar IC100 and regular Fuji Film.

Still at HK Disneyland. I love the grainy-ness of the photo;p

A photo of me a year ago, using Gia's actionsampler



Time to practice and buy more films! Some shots are overexposed, might be too much sun exposure. Next year, I have to practice taking more photos using film:)

No comments:

Post a Comment