Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 1: Birthday Calories!

I'm home alone right now. The parents are in Batangas, Cea's at work and Anagon's at a friend's house. So what to eat when you're left all by yourself? In a usual day, I can whip up my own meal: it can be as simple as reheating corned beef (haha) or cook my own pasta with my secret amazing sauce (just kidding! there's no secret sauce!;p I just came up with a sauce based on the ingredients left in the pantry). :) Since it's my birthday, I have decided to have food delivered from what else? McDonald's!
happy meal!

Yum! Even if the twister fries are soggy since the delivery man delivered my food late, it is still delicious!:) This is my 2nd week to eat the same cheeseburger and twister fries meal! Next week, I promise to eat zero junk! Detox muna;p

3 comments: