Sunday, November 7, 2010

the breads of 12 baskets

i'm going to do this short and sweet so we can proceed with the yummy photos of breads that I get to taste at 12 Baskets:) My personal fave? Spanish bread!!!




my fave and 12 baskets' bestseller: spanish bread!

twists! Fred's current fave

Sumilao Corn Coffee. Haven't tried it but my sis says it's good

I bought a pack! Yum! Really good!

cinammon rolls
cinammon twists

freshly baked eggtarts! sarap!

parmesan garlic twists! another winner!

rolls!

12 Baskets' price list. Check it out! Really affordable breads! I mean it, the breads they make are the kind which melts in your mouth goodness! Lalo na yung spanish bread! Biased nako haha! Plus plus plus the eggtarts! Once you bite into it, you'll forget your name! Really divine:) 

Anyway, here's the complete price list for your reference! Perfect for christmas gifts to your aunts/uncles (yes, I'm planning to do that!):



12 Baskets
8 Gen J. Gutierrez St. Cor J. Abad Santos St., Little Baguio, San Juan City
Store Hours: 6AM-10PM daily
Contact: 09209384212

4 comments:

  1. i agree! i love their spanish bread! pati egg tarts nila and twists :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuuuum!!:) super yummy ng spanish bread!! gutom na tuloy ako now haha=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you dont mind, i told fred about your post and he posted it in the 12 baskets fb page :)

    ReplyDelete